Thursday, April 9, 2015

A really nice weekend with Hadley

Hadley had Friday off of school so she requested a mommy-daughter date. I was pleased to oblige.
We took a chilly hike together and sat on a bridge & looked at the river & chatted.

Then we came home & had a quick scrambled egg snack, and then headed off for storytime. I had such a nice time hanging out with this sweet kid. I'm so glad that what she wanted to do most on her day off was to hike with her mom.


We checked Dick & Jane out of the library and my determined kiddo decided that is time to learn how to read. So here she is Saturday morning tackling the first stages of sight word reading with Dick & Jane. I'm so proud of her & looking forward to so many more fun stages of reading ahead.



1 comment:

Candace said...

awesome reading Hadley!