Whoa- its been a long time since I posted.
We have one more month of summer and it seems like we keep filling every day full of fun. We've had great visits to my parents' house, a couple small camping trips, visits with my sisters, and lots of fun day trips. We've had lots of time at the beach but most of all just relaxing time playing in the yard.
Since my goal with this blog is currently to capture little moments from our life, this post is going to be mainly videos & pictures. There are a lot of great stories here too, but I'm not in a storytelling mood right now. So just enjoy picturing fun summer days through these images!
| This kid. Happy as can be, making confetti and singing to himself. |
| Josh made hadley a hat right at the end of the long winter. I hope it still fits in 4 months! |
| I love this nametag style that hadley invented. |
Morning antics around the house. The kids made their own inside "water blob" like we made at Grandma's house and bounced on it for an hour.
Eli loves this book. We've checked it out from the library so many times. I love hearing his cute version of it. I also wanted to record his speech for my memories.
| I don't know how Julia did it- but she actually taught Eli how to enjoy the sprinkler this year. Many, many thanks to her! |
| I picked up a free bubble lawnmower from someone else's trash yesterday. Eli is absolutely thrilled. Our yard has never looked cleaner! This toy is getting a lot of action. |
| Eli chose his own outfit today. Its the first time he actually cared to choose. |
Sibling time on the swings this afternoon. I sure love watching these two play together.
No comments:
Post a Comment