We've moved into our new house. I love it. LOVE IT. That's all I feel like saying about that right now. I hope I get around to more later.
I just downloaded pictures off my camera. I take far too many pictures of Eli.
He is so much easier to capture than Hadley is.
Ah well- for now we will just have an Eli photo & video dump. Lots of snippets of our daily life.
Cooking with Eli always requires making space so he can see, touch and taste everything. We were making bread here together on a sick day Sunday.
This is from a week after we moved in. This video represents life with the kids right now- Hadley is our constant background noise and we all laugh at Eli exploring and testing the world around him.
This is from today. I love watching his thought process here.
He is certainly constantly in motion.
That's my boy for now. The move has been good for him. He's been sleeping so much better and he's almost weaned, which means I've been sleeping so much better. Wahoo!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I'm so jealous of your house. Especially your own washer and dryer...
love seeing your life. thanks for the pictures
Post a Comment