Friday, June 7, 2013

it's been a good week

Eli started crawling

I submitted my first NSF proposal as PI and I tutored 10 hours. I have a hard time saying no...
Seriously Mom? Get off the computer.
 This is my new way of keeping Eli entertained while I'm working.

I like my kids more everyday, and that is saying something significant for me.


Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Rebekah M said...

Who needs a TV when you have a window? Love it!

Silas is starting to crawl too, but still a belly/army crawl. At the end of every day he is covered in dust, but at least my floors are cleaner!

Love you guys.

Bekah

Unknown said...

I love your kids more everyday too.
:)

Candace said...

To wonderful! Keep them happy, life is really about the simple pleasures.
Love to see the kids enjoying them to the fullest. Thanks for the peak into your world. you made me smile!
Candy