Friday, April 12, 2013

The beginning of Spring!

The first couple of gorgeous days in Massachusetts brought lots of play outside and Eli's first experiences eating grass and sticks.

  
 Right after the above picture, hadley decided it was hot enough to go swimming again and she stripped down and headed for the hose (balmy 65 degrees on monday...). Luckily I was able to find her bathing suit quickly, but right after this picture, I turned around and found that she had stripped down again and was running around the yard, munching on a tomato and dripping juice all over herself. And that is how Josh found us when he got back from his job interview- I'm such a good parent....


Our "camping trip" to West Virginia was another highlight of the spring. 
Don't be fooled by my chunk of a child- these are 2 very long, very large children.
We are going to have some tall kids here.
It was so fun to meet cousin Silas (exactly 1 week younger than Eli) and watch the 2 babies scoot around in their futile attempts to play together, 
This was right before heading to church. Those sunday outfits didn't last long on the curvy West Virginia roads. Yay for backup clothes...

to watch Hadley and Coen immediately jump into cohorts again 
The super suits!

Yay for cousin bathtime
(and coen's awesome quote: "she looks different than I do!". We all enjoyed hearing that discussion from the other room.)
 and to have a relaxing getaway weekend with family.

My kids get along better than ever. I love it when I walk into the room and find them playing together (or find Hadley playing and Eli patiently enduring...). 


I walked in on Hadley "skating" on lasagna noodles.











Its spring break this week. Wahoo! I might actually be allowed to post house pictures soon :)

No comments: