Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Sibling Interactions

Hadley has taken to calling Eli "little man" or "little one". She sure loves hugging him or holding his hand.
He is finally waking up out of the larval stage and is cooing and talking more, which is definitely upping his cuteness factor in my mind. That and the fact that his sleep schedule is regulating.

We have loved so many visits from family this fall. I'm not good at taking pictures with everyone, so Kirsten gets to be our representative family member.

That's it for today!

2 comments:

Brian & Kyla said...

Hadley is getting so big! She has such pretty hair. Glad Eli's sleep schedule is getting more regular and that your kids are getting along.

Tristan Alex said...

I love the sock battle in the video. It's funny, too, because I remember Hadley doing exactly the same thing!
Oh, and Eli looks absolutely wasted in the picture with Kirsie. That kid is konked out as far as he can go. Love you all!