Sunday, October 7, 2012

Autumn

It has been a hard couple of weeks. Eli is quite the nurser. It has been painful, confusing and tiring. 
It has been a blessing to have my happy toddler around to keep life entertaining.
Yesterday I woke up and decided that we needed to "do something".
So we went on a hike. New England autumns can't be beat. Absolutely my favorite season.
Hadley was obviously excited to get out and be doing something too.
Jason will be proud- my dear daughter decided to wade into the pond we were hiking around. I figured that the first toe in the cold water would deter her, but no. She went right on in. I was so proud of her for not even complaining about cold, wet clothing when we continued our hike. She's a spunky girl and I'm grateful for her grit.

Hooray for the simple joys of leaves and sticks.

Happy Autumn to All!

No comments: