I'm so excited for Thanksgiving. It is my favorite holiday. The planning is almost the best part for me. The stuffing is the best part.
Things are going better here. I'm down to one middle of the night feeding and I think the thrush has stabilized for the time being. I've started tutoring, which is way more fun than writing. I think I could solve inclined plane force problems in my sleep so it is awesome to get paid for it.
Josh has finished flooring 3 rooms. He also remodeled the last bathroom. He is really coming down to the finish line and it is so satisfying to watch the house improve. Especially for him. Too bad he still has a day job...
| hadley jumped in this picture right as i snapped it. |
I call this video "Eli is a good sport."
So far Eli is a much less demanding child than Hadley was/is. We like to watch him entertain himself by chewing on his fingers and hands. See this link to a video of Hadley doing the same thing at same age.
Due to the decrease in the stress of my work and increased sleep we are getting, I'm finally able to start catching up on a more balanced life. One of the nice additions has been exercise. Hadley was showing her Harlem roots off yesterday on our walk as she loaded her shopping cart up and then took off down the road. We certainly do entertain the neighbors.
That's the kid update for the day. Happy Weekend to All.
No comments:
Post a Comment