Eli entered the world with quite the start. Definitely the easiest birth I have ever heard of and we are so glad all went well with our surprise home delivery.
Photos are all I have time for tonight. More another day perhaps.
Hadley has been an adoring older sister right from the start. Thank goodness.
People keep telling us that our kids look similar. Ah yes, there is a definite resemblance.
 |
| Hadley 2 days old |
 |
| Eli 2 days old |
 |
| Eli 2 days old |
.jpg) |
| Eli's first math lesson from his older sister. |
.jpg) |
| He has so much to say... |
 |
| Day 5- eyes finally open! |
 |
| 2 weeks |
 |
| Yay for learning to self-comfort early. |
 |
| This was from today. He is definitely putting on weight... |
There you are! Pictures of the little one. Life just keeps getting better.
7 comments:
I'm so excited to meet him next week! Love you all.
What a beautiful family!!!!! Thanks for sharing the pics.
Look at that hair! I'm so glad we could see more pictures.
Congratulations! I want to hear this birth story.
SO SO sweet...
He's a beauty! I love his hair! And yes, he and Hadley do look a lot alike!
You have another one! Congratulations! What a sweet baby. Hope you are all well and enjoying having little Eli around.
Post a Comment