It has been a really nice summer so far.
Hadley miraculously decided to potty train herself back in march and april, which has been wonderful. I'll spare you the pictures.
Hadley miraculously decided to potty train herself back in march and april, which has been wonderful. I'll spare you the pictures.
We went to my parent's house for a month, where Josh built their dream bathroom,
we enjoyed visits from all of the McKnight siblings and Hadley worked Grandma hard in Grandma Camp
while we were trekking with the youth.
Hadley has developed some attitude
and is singing up a storm.
I finally look pregnant, so baby #2 is allowed to arrive in the next couple weeks.
Meanwhile, we'll keep enjoying the splendors of Ma summers, with blueberries and projects galore.
Yay for summer vacation!
.jpg)
.jpg)

2 comments:
What a gorgeous bathroom! And you look so great pregnant! And Hadley is very cute! More exclamation marks!!!!
I was up at my parents for a week, I bet our time overlapped. Too bad I didn't know! I would love to see you again someday! (We live in VA right now.)
It is so fun to watch Hadley grow up. What a cute personality. Thanks for sharing. Love Grandma B
Post a Comment