Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our toddler in pigtails

I finally got mini hair clips and elastics for Hadley's hair so I can get it out of her eyes. It was driving me crazy. So here she is with her new hairdo today.

Here she is two weeks ago. I think this shirt was supposed to be an 18 mo dress but Hadley is a rather long child so she has lots of very cute tunic shirts.

Josh finished Hadley's stepstool this weekend and I have one more coat of polyurethane to apply before we are ready to present it to the little one. I had better start babyproofing 8 in higher. I'm glad hadley will now be able to reach the sink and the countertop because she loves playing in the kitchen up at my level. Can I just point out how gorgeous this stool is? My husband is amazing.

It is such a happy sound to hear Hadley running around the house and talking to herself. We have really been enjoying ability to go from wide awake and running all over, to curled up in her crib for naptime or bedtime in 5 min flat. No long bedtime routine here-she definitely likes putting herself to sleep.

That's it for now! Hope you are enjoying your autumn as much as we are!

4 comments:

Guin said...

She is so cute! And fabulous job, Josh!!! That stool is amazing!

Tristan Alex said...

Wow, the pictures and video are adorable. I love the little hand wave and the pigtails framing her smile. And the stepstool is beautiful, both elegant and cute with those hearts. Te amo!

Brian & Kyla said...

I'm very impressed by the stool. I bet she'll love it. Great job with the clips and elstics too. Chyler is getting better at letting me put things in her hair too.

Joy said...

The stool came out wonderful!! And I have been enjoying seeing Hadley's cute pigtails! :-)