Its almost Josh's birthday. Whew- the summer really flew by. It was glorious having so much free time to play, play and play. Lots of pictures ahead.
Grandma Camp 2014
![]() |
| The artists & their guides at work |
![]() |
| Hadley with her gorgeous cast. Not exactly the souvenir from NY that I was hoping for, but all's well that ends well! |
Summer Produce
| Also not pictured: the massive quantities of snow peas, beans, kale, chard, and cucumbers that we harvested from our garden. I'm so excited to make next year's garden even better! |
West Virginia Vacation
| We love meeting up with the Nashville Mylers every year. It is so nice to have family that is game for wild adventures. |
| I love watching these sweet cousins together. |
| Eli's 2nd birthday! He adores blowing out candles. I adore him. |
| 2 Happy Campers. |
Last days of Summer
We've been enjoying our last warm days outside. I'm going to miss the hours and hours of carefree outside play. We really found the perfect house & yard for our kids to grow up in.
Back in the Swing of Things
| Eli is finally in more of a happy phase again. Its nice to have him smiling more and glaring less. Eli's first day of Early Intervention Playgroup and Hadley's first day of Preschool. |
Eli is learning how to cut and entering the delightful "paper-shredder" phase. I'm looking forward to sweeping up lots and lots of confetti over the next couple of months. Hadley discovered jigsaw puzzles and has been spending lots of time quietly working away in her room.
| I love steaming roofs. The kids and I watched these out the window for a long time. I also love trying to explain scientific phenomena to my kids. |
The leaves are changing and falling all around the house. We've been here almost a full year.
What a great year it has been. We're so happy to have time together to enjoy this precious time with family and friends. Many many thanks to all who shared moments of this incredible summer with us! Come Visit Us!






1 comment:
I'm glad you still blog so I have a way of still keeping up with you and your sweet family. I haven't made my way back to the blogging world yet. I did made a Christmas card though and wanted to send you one. Could you email me your current address? Thanks!
Kyla
Post a Comment