Hadley absolutely loves going outside.
She will bring me her shoes and carefully lift up each foot, hoping that I will catch the hint that she wants to go play.
Now that she has got the physical development of running down, it is pretty neat to see how she is on to other mental development.
She is learning how to color, how to fit shapes into the shape ball, and loves to help me put her wooden people toys away in the bag. She almost has figured out how to put together a wood puzzle we've been working on with her. It is so cool to watch her brain developing.
Oh and I'm so glad that she is starting to like showering also. She still has overeating self control issues, but I guess that is better than not wanting to eat.
That's it for now. I'm off to do some more baking while the man is away in his spiffy biking outfit on his first century ride. We had fun birthday weeks and are now looking forward to another gorgeous autumn. Yay for New England.
2 comments:
I didn't know Josh rides---Ry does too. He's done two centuries (not races, just on his own). Nothing close this year, though. We were too busy moving!
Hadley is soooo cute!
Hooray for happy toddlers and Fall in New England!!
:)
Post a Comment