Most recently, hiking in WV in the rhododendron bushes:
I think Hadley is really starting to look like she is growing up now.
She loves eating everything, but don't you dare disturb her when she's eating a cob of corn. She devours them. She also ate more dinner last night than I have ever seen her eat (whole wheat pasta with a fresh pesto made with way too much raw garlic).
I heard that babies have a hard time learning how to sit back down right when they learn how to stand up, which can lead to issues when they stand up in the crib in the middle of the night. So the first time I caught Hadley standing up in the crib back in May, I immediately taught her how to sit down.
Josh picked up this balloon a couple months ago and I love watching Hadley go crazy playing with it.
We also enjoy watching her read books. She loves turning the pages for herself and will usually talk to herself as she flips back and forth through the pages.
The new bathroom is on its way, so maybe next week Hadley will be able to have a bath in a real bathtub, but up until now she has enjoyed her kitchen sink baths.
Josh has been slaving away tiling the bathroom all week. I think it looks pretty amazing. Oh and don't you love the last remnants of the blue sky w/ white clouds painted behind him? The master bedroom is next up to be painted.
We have been working hard and playing hard. I love the summer.
3 comments:
Hadley is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Those were the cutest videos. I especially loved her face as she looked through the slats of the crib after sitting back down. You have the cutest family! Love the pictures!
What a happy baby! I love how excited she is about living everything. My favorite is the clip of her reading the book to herself. Pretty incredible!
That bathroom is gorgeous! Well done. And Hadley, well... gorgeous squared.
Post a Comment