Friday, January 21, 2011

Babycentric


Our little one is developing a new laugh, which is remarkably similar to her cry of distress. I took this video for those who call me and hear this sound in the background and don’t believe me when I say that the baby is really ok.
This video was taken to show Hadley’s strange laugh in another context. I turned on the video and then stepped out of the room. Then I jumped back into the room and Hadley started laughing, so I did it again several times. I love how she goes absolutely silent as she watches me leave and then starts laughing the moment she sees me again. Peek-a-boo fun.


These pictures are from snow day #1 where Hadley was waiting in the new tub for her father to finish up so we could go play in the snow. Then when we got out in the snow, she really wasn’t quite sure what we were doing to her.


Josh wanted a picture of Hadley with her first tool. She was taking her job very seriously...

 On a non-baby note-Josh and I have been enjoying Asterix comics this week. So fun to rediscover the subtle latin humor. We have also enjoyed 2 snow days and the holiday this week. Josh is making incredible progress in house #2. The adventures continue.

1 comment:

micemilk said...

i found you!

hadley is so cute and those laughing videos cracked me up :). she's so much more chunkier than that original baby photo you emailed me.

i've been meaning to email you back. i still haven't made the bread even though i have a le cruset and fancy flours. maybe i'll attempt it today.